Buy Nolvadex Online
Price per pill, $
How to buy Nolvadex
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "BUY" and go to online pharmacy.
2. Choice Nolvadex and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "01092020" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Other names used:
Nolvadex therapeutic actions: Nolvadex is in a class of medications known as antiestrogens. It blocks the activity of estrogen (a female hormone) in the breast. This may stop the growth of some breast tumors that need estrogen to grow.
Nolvadex no prescription: This medication is prescribed to:
- treat breast cancer that has spread to other parts of the body in men and women.
- treat early breast cancer in women who have already been treated with surgery, radiation, and/or chemotherapy.
- reduce the risk of developing a more serious type of breast cancer in women who have had ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS; a type of breast cancer that does not spread outside of the milk duct where it forms) and who have been treated with surgery and radiation.
- reduce the risk of breast cancer in women who are at high risk for the disease due to their age, personal medical history, and family medical history.
Nolvadex contraindications and cautions: Do not use this medication if you are allergic to Nolvadex.
Before using Nolvadex, tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs, or if you have:
- liver disease;
- high levels of triglycerides (fatty acids) in your blood;
- a history of stroke or blood clot;
- a history of cataract; or
- if you are receiving chemotherapy or radiation treatment.
If you have any of these conditions, you may not be able to use Nolvadex, or you may need a dosage adjustment or special tests during treatment.
Taking Nolvadex may increase your risk of uterine cancer, stroke, or a blood clot in the lung, which can be fatal. Talk with your doctor about your specific risks in taking this medication. FDA pregnancy category D. This medication can cause harm to an unborn baby. Do not use Nolvadex without your doctor's consent if you are pregnant. Tell your doctor if you become pregnant during treatment. Use a non-hormonal of birth control (such as a condom or a diaphragm and spermicide) while you are using this medication and for 2 months after your treatment ends. It is not known whether Nolvadex passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. This medication may also slow breast milk production. Do not use this medication without telling your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
Nolvadex adverse effects: The following are some of the side effects that are known to be associated with this medicine. Because a side effect is stated here, it does not mean that all people using this medicine will experience that or any side effect.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using Nolvadex and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;
- sudden headache, confusion, problems with vision, speech, or balance;
- chest pain, shortness of breath, or coughing up blood;
- pain or swelling in one or both legs;
- unusual vaginal bleeding or discharge;
- irregular menstrual periods;
- pain or pressure in your pelvic area;
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms;
- pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding;
- new breast lumps; or
- nausea, stomach pain, low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Continue using Nolvadex and talk with your doctor if you have any of these less serious side effects:
- hot flashes, warmth or tingly feeling under your skin;
- bone, joint, or tumor pain;
- redness or skin changes;
- swelling in your hands or feet;
- vaginal itching or dryness;
- depressed mood, weakness;
- weight loss;
- cough, sore throat;
- decreased sex drive, impotence, or difficulty having an orgasm;
- headache, dizziness; or
- thinning hair.
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the drug's manufacturer.
Nolvadex interactions: Tell your doctor or pharmacist what medicines you are already taking, including those bought without a prescription and herbal medicines, before you start treatment with this medicine.
Before taking Nolvadex, tell your doctor if you are taking
- letrozole (Femara);
- rifampin (Rifadin, Rifater, Rifamate, Rimactane);
- aminoglutethimide (Cytadren);
- bromocriptine (Parlodel);
- anastrozole (Arimidex); or
- a blood thinner (warfarin, Coumadin).
Additional Information: DO NOT SHARE THIS MEDICINE with others. DO NOT USE THIS MEDICINE for other health conditions. KEEP THIS PRODUCT, as well as syringes and needles, if needed during treatment, out of the reach of children. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials.